ERP Data Admin
This position is primarily responsible and accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of data entered into the ERP System including it's security and back-up.
- In-depth knowledge in ERP processes
- Basic to intermediate in MS SQL queries and scripting
- Have experience working in a manufacturing company, nice to have but not required
- Windows server environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word
- Knowledge of VM Ware and Storage Area Networks or similar systems
- Remote desktop connection
- Ensuring that the staffing requirements of the Company are fully served on time.
- Assists the HR Supervisor / Manager in Training Programs preparation geared towards skills development of the employees
- Recruitment : Sourcing of applicants thru PESO, JOB FAIR, Barangays and other site.
- Manages Employee concerns; Promptly resolves employee / employment issues
- Assists the HR Manager / Supervisor in formulating / updating Company Policies
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bookkeeper/Government Accounting
- Responsible on filing of 2550M – Monthly VAT and 2550Q – Quarterly VAT. Monitors Output taxes coming from Sales and input Taxes coming from all purchases. (including RELIEF entry to BIR portal)
- Responsible on filing 1601E – Expanded WHT. Monitors from Check disbursement all expanded tax deducted from suppliers and other billings.
- Responsible on filling of 1702Q – Quarterly Income Tax.
- Monitors Quarterly Business Permits including all stores/kiosks and all permits required by the government.
- Maintains manual book of accounts such as Sales, Purchases and Disbursement for government.
- Assist Tax Consultant in compliance with BIR Audits all necessary documents needed.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Messenger Job Description
- Physical count on consignment stores every end of the month
- Liquidation of Monthly Sales – Concession Stores
- Countering of Sales Invoice for:
- Concession Store
- Consignment Stores
- Outright Stores
- Bank / Bldg. Government Transaction for:
- Payment for utility bills
- Payment for remittances (BIR, SSS, Philhealth, HDMF)
- Renewal assessments and payments of Real Property tax
For interested applicants, please submit your updated resume to [email protected]. Indicate in the subject the position you are applying for.